Dollie Gal ♥ Personal Blogger, Foodie Lover, Make Up Angel, Shoeholic♥



Welcome to Dollie Gal :)
The owner of this blog: Stephanie.
This little castle is my beauty spot where I will post up make-up tutorials, tips, fashion trends and styles. I am a Pisces, born March 12th. You can use the search bar to find some videos that I did.


What I am About


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Facebook :)
:Instagram
: stephyz888@gmail.com

Yelp Reviews

First Post! First Video! FALSIES!
Saturday, March 22, 2014 | 0 Diamond[s]
How to put false eyelashes!




 Get that Princess look with False Eyelashes!

 Links to the products: 

Winks by Georgie Here

 Stilla Eyeliner BLACK:

At ULTA: here   OR At SEPHORA: here

 Revlon Curler: here

Benefit Mascara: Here

 I hope you enjoy it and have a good day!! Yay, First video!

Labels: , , ,