Dollie Gal ♥ Personal Blogger, Foodie Lover, Make Up Angel, Shoeholic♥



Welcome to Dollie Gal :)
The owner of this blog: Stephanie.
This little castle is my beauty spot where I will post up make-up tutorials, tips, fashion trends and styles. I am a Pisces, born March 12th. You can use the search bar to find some videos that I did.


What I am About


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Facebook :)
:Instagram
: stephyz888@gmail.com

Yelp Reviews

Belk! We are so happy to have you!
Friday, April 11, 2014 | 1 Diamond[s]
Happy Friday everyone!

First of all, I need to thank my beautiful friend, Alex Small! Click her name to check her page out! :-) (Alex also gets the special seat of the first picture post! )

Thanks to her, I got to experience what fashion bloggers have been hiding from me! A wonderful time meeting fabulous fashionistas, first look at new styles, experience with different colours, and of course, tasting delicious gourmet snacks! One must never forget the snacks!

(Be warned, this post is picture heavy!!!)





At the grand opening of Belk ( located in Dallas' very own Galleria mall), actress Hayden Panettiere was there to give a small welcome comments and all that for the fashion show! I must admit, I imagined her a little taller ( I knew she was short though!) but she was still gorgeous! I love her hair!
If you love her dress, Belk has got you covered! Belk should really sponsor me ;-)
I would talk about them to everyone. And I mean EVERYONE!!!

Back to my experience at the new shopping department, I found out first hand that Belk had an extremely beautiful positioning compared to its precedent department that was there before. Belk had a new European feel to it as they carefully positioned their counters and shelves so well. ( If you ever been to London's departmental stores, you would understand)
You should really check it out, Dolls! You will love it! What is so great about Belk is that they have their very own mini Kate Spade store! Who wouldn't adore that?!

I didn't take a picture of the store because I was too mesmerize by the bags there! To-die-for!

But anyways, the fashion show was awesome.
First, let's introduce the models! I shall call them cutie no.1 and cutie no. 2 :-)




I think he knew I was aiming for him! ;-)







Something perfectly cute for Spring!




I love the mint color they chose for the show! Very vibrant!






I personally think that these gals stole the show! They were pretty wild!



This might be my next dress! I have been looking for something as sparkly as this!



Belk thought of everything! From delicate and feminine, to edgy-city-jet setter, to lovely date nights!








Casual love!




Beach babe!
















Barbie would love this outfit!






Woooooo!!! Dallas Spirit!!!! Did I mention, we got the chance to have our own personal photo session with them??? Love it! My boyfriend got totally jealous! ( men....)
















Something for a wedding? :-)



Prints!!!!











Red carpet glamour!

I swear, the blue looks good one everyone! It's hard not to!!










These two handsome men got a chance to take a picture with us! Hehehe ;-)



That's it for now! I hope you guys enjoy your day!


Love,
Stephanie aka DollieGal

Blogger Small4Style said...

Love it Stephanie! I had such a good time at Belk. So glad you had fun too! xoxoxo

Alex
www.small4style.com

 

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post