Dollie Gal ♥ Personal Blogger, Foodie Lover, Make Up Angel, Shoeholic♥



Welcome to Dollie Gal :)
The owner of this blog: Stephanie.
This little castle is my beauty spot where I will post up make-up tutorials, tips, fashion trends and styles. I am a Pisces, born March 12th. You can use the search bar to find some videos that I did.


What I am About


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Facebook :)
:Instagram
: stephyz888@gmail.com

Yelp Reviews

Henri bendel experience
Friday, January 9, 2015 | 0 Diamond[s]


I'm I've always passed the store but never bought anything from this chic brown & white striped boutique only because nothing ever really caught my eye. However, they have a 50% off winter sale and I stopped in with my lovely friend Wendy



I bought this beautiful music snow globe and I am in love with it! It is now sitting on my vanity and it is just gorgeous!

Paid $34


 I returned two days later to buy a pair of earrings that I saw online. I have never seen anything like it! And when I was in store, they had other things on sale that were not available on their online store. 

Sadly, when I got home, I noticed the earrings was missing a big crystal.








The new socialite bracelet that I bought was also a dud. The claps kept falling out and although it did not affect the bracelet much (it's actually held together by a magnet) I was disappointed as the claps was suppose to secure it and was just disappointed and my first ever experience of shopping with the store. Since it retails for a very high price ($88), I expected high quality.Also, I felt that one of the sales associate was such a snob... rolling his eyes all the time. Was it so wrong in buying a sale item? Too bad. Not my problem.



This was the only piece that was not bad. It originally costs $98 but the sales associate marked it wrong so I got it for $29 (after 50% off! ). It's pretty flimsy and I am sure that I can get similar pieces at other stores such as Movida or Kendra Scott but I did not want to pass up this beautiful green with its lovely streaks. ( The price also convinced me to buy as well :P )





Sadly, I will have to return to the store due to the other two defective items. Such a hassle...